Rail container transport on the territory of Kazakhstan, as well as outside the country is carried out by the Freight forwarding company «Alfert». During its existence we have managed to prove ourselves as highly qualified specialists and reliable partners. Cooperation with leading manufacturers and suppliers, accurate implementation of all the commitments made, strict deadlines and a competent approach to freight forwarding activities, allowed us to become the market leaders in the transport services of several countries. So, today «Alfert» carries out container transport in Russia, the price which is at a very democratic level, provides transportation in Kazakhstan and other CIS countries.
The presence of our own wagons allows us to carry all types of cargo. In addition, at the moment, the development of such a promising direction as container transport. Container shipping has many advantages, but the main ones can be distinguished low cost and optimization of logistics.
Advantages of carriage of goods by CF container
Applying to the Transport and Forwarding Company «Alfert», you can order any kind of cargo transportation. We also carry a container of 40 feet of waiting, there are transportation options on the platform, a freight container of 20 tons and more.
Shipping in containers is not a new type of transport. It has been known for a long time and has always been very popular. However, today it was possible to choose the perfect container for the transport of your goods.
- The cost of waiting container transport is much cheaper than many other types of transport.
- The transported cargo is fully protected from any external influences. It will not be damaged by mechanical influences, it is not affected by weather conditions. Modern containers allow the transport of perishable goods over long distances. All containers are absolutely sealed, and the goods are inside a strong and enclosed on all sides steel case.
- Containers are unified. Standard dimensions make it easy to transport containers with cargo in any mode of transport. Thus, if it is necessary to transport goods to a point where there is no railway, it can be easily done by water or air, by road.
- The carriage of goods by container does not require the trans-shipment of goods on the route. In addition, the standard size of containers allows suppliers and partners to plan in advance the receipt of goods and their shipment.
- Rail transport is characterized by precise delivery times. Rail transport in the CIS is not affected by weather conditions. You can clearly determine in advance when your product will be delivered and accurately calculate the cost of transportation.