Features of transportation of goods with temperature conditions
To transport certain types of cargo, refrigerated cargo is needed. These types of perishable goods include:
- Meat products, canned food;
- Dairy and sour-milk products (milk, cottage cheese, cheeses, yoghurts, etc.);
- Sweets, chocolate products, pastries;
- confectionery cream-containing products (provided that their moisture content is above 13%);
- Soft drinks, juices, nectars, alcoholic drinks;
- Products of plant origin;
- Seafood, fish;
- Flowers, seedlings;
- Chemicals (including dangerous goods).
LLP "Alfert" is engaged in the transportation of the entire range of thermal cargo.